Funds and Mandates

Cromwell’s wholesale funds and mandates are managed on behalf of a range of global institutional investors, pension funds and sovereign wealth clients, banking partners and other third-party capital partners. Cromwell holds co-investment in many of its funds.

Examples of a number of our funds and mandates can be found on our group website here. In the Nordics, Cromwell manages assets in five different funds and mandates.

  • Cromwell Nordic Retail Partnership – a partnership between Cromwell and a private equity investor partner which launched in 2016 and is investing in dominant retail assets, located in strong regional cities, across the Nordics, with a strong focus on Sweden.
  • European High Income Fund – a pan-European fund invested in multi-let light industrial assets, with approximately 12 assets located in Denmark and additional assets in France, Germany and the Netherlands.
  • European Commercial Real Estate Limited (ECREL) – a portfolio of industrial and mixed commercial assets spread across the Nordics and Germany. Cromwell has managed the portfolio since 2010 and, in 2011, co-invested to acquire 49% of the equity alongside the original investors who hold the other 51%.
  • V+ Nordic – a closed-ended, mixed commercial property fund, invested in secondary office and industrial assets in Sweden, Denmark, Finland and Norway.
  • V+ Nordic 2 – Cromwell’s second Nordic mixed commercial property fund (following on from V+ Nordic) invested in secondary office and industrial assets in Sweden and Norway.